WrestlingNews.co has learned that WWE Hall Of Famer Tammy Sytch (Sunny) was arrested on 2/24 in Keansburg, New Jersey.
According to state records, Sytch is charged with the following:
– OPERATING UNDER INFLUENCE OF LIQUOR OR DRUGS
– DRIVING AFTER DL/REGISTRATION SUSPENDED/REVOKED
– CARELESS DRIVING: LIKELY TO ENDANGER PERSON OR PROPERTY
– RECKLESS DRIVING
– FAILURE TO WEARSEAT EQUIPMENT-RESPONSIBILITY OF DRIVER
– DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE
– FAIL POSS DRIV LIC
– FAIL TO POSS DRIV REG
– FAIL TO POSS DRIV INS CARD
– FAILURE TO INSTALL INTERLOCK/DRIVE CAR W/O INTERLOCK
– OPERATE MV DURING LICENSE SUSPENSION-2ND VIOLATION
Sytch has a court date set for 3/10.
Sytch was previously arrested in January for allegedly making terroristic threats and unlawful possession of a weapon.